Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beware cowboy oven cleaning service

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Hired this local oven cleaner the other day, who I found on page 12 of Google (although I notice that the website has since been removed). Came to my house and completely ****ed up my oven.

Refused to pay him. He got stroppy and started throwing fruit and veg at me. Not nice.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sounds like a right plum .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Hired this local oven cleaner the other day, who I found on page 12 of Google (although I notice that the website has since been removed). Came to my house and completely ****ed up my oven.

Refused to pay him. He got stroppy and started throwing fruit and veg at me. Not nice.

You should always read the Ad carefully, this is what happens when you accidently hire nude male cleaners. I would have thought that him turning up with fruit and veg instead of plumbing tools was a good hint to your mistake.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Even though I work in the web field, I didn't even think anyone would delve as far as page 12. That's...committed.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Even though I work in the web field, I didn't even think anyone would delve as far as page 12. That's...committed.

I had a nice oven, it deserved the research hours. The website was fantastic by the way, must have cost the bloke a fortune to set up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here