Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sorry

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I had to choose between not coming Saturday or leaving 10 mins early. Sorry but I will be leaving 10 mins early. Don't give me too hard a time.:down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least you plan to stay 5 mins later than usual.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Make up the time at the Fulham match and stay 10 minutes later clapping the team off the pitch.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Just remember to hand in your season ticket on the way out, ok?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I will be leaving from the NW corner with the wife. This is only the second match she has been to. The last one was Wembley, Notts County, lost 4-1. Hopefully she is not bad luck as she hasn't been to any other matches this season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I will be leaving from the NW corner with the wife. This is only the second match she has been to. The last one was Wembley, Notts County, lost 4-1. Hopefully she is not bad luck as she hasn't been to any other matches this season.

Gahhhh you've done it now :shootself

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I left early at that Wembley game when it was still only 3-1 to County.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
If its hands up time, I confess to leaving early Tuesday night, because of the poxy trains and getting back to the old folks home before they locked the doors!!:whistle:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I won't be there Saturday as I am away for the weekend with the missus. The good news is that the other two games I missed this season are bolton due to sons wedding and Wigan due to illness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here