Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Vicente

Votes: 45 19.0%

• Total voters

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Completely hypothetical, but which one, and only one, of the above players no longer with us would you most like back to turn the current situation round?

Personally I'd like (the good) Bridcutt back - the one before he threw a strop and decided to stop playing. Shore up the midfield and hopefully the knock on effect would be more half decent chances for Baldock or CMS.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Vicente

I miss him far far too much.....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Ulloa.

We've seen a number of times this season that our midfield, if deployed properly, can make plenty of chances. Leo is the top striker we need to put them away.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Two of them have retired injured, so the one who would actually benefit us, Ulloa.
That's my head thinking, but my heart thinking is Orlandi.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Can't understand why anyone would want Vicente back. Played a handful of games over two years, so probably cost a bomb in wages and most of his injuries were in his head. And yet people go on like we let Lionel bloody Messi go. Ridiculous.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Can't understand why anyone would want Vicente back. Played a handful of games over two years, so probably cost a bomb in wages and most of his injuries were in his head. And yet people go on like we let Lionel bloody Messi go. Ridiculous.

You did read what the OP posted right? "Completely hypothetical"

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Vicente was good when he was actually playing, but played so rarely that I have to go for Ulloa. Far more valuable in terms of winning points.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Completely hypothetical, but which one, and only one, of the above players no longer with us would you most like back to turn the current situation round?

Personally I'd like (the good) Bridcutt back - the one before he threw a strop and decided to stop playing. Shore up the midfield and hopefully the knock on effect would be more half decent chances for Baldock or CMS.

Why no Ashley Barnes, better strike rate than the three poor strikers brought into replace.
A few of his 42 goals he scored for us we could do with now.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Wouldn't want to see Buckley or Bridcutt anywhere near our team, especially Bridcutt who we signed on a free after we turned his career around massively for him to throw back in our face.

But for me it has to be Ulloa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here