Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's that man from Chile

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
According to reports, Ulloa has opted to play for Chile as he is eligible. Quite surprised to be honest.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not that surprising really considering the strikers in front of him in the queue for Argentina.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks I'd missed that one. It is surprising but when I was in Chile they seemed to dislike the Argentinians more than them being hated by the Argies. He should be OK.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thanks I'd missed that one. It is surprising but when I was in Chile they seemed to dislike the Argentinians more than them being hated by the Argies. He should be OK.
Do they dislike them any more than the sweaties dislike us? That doesn't seem to have stopped the Scottish team being full of English players.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Do they dislike them any more than the sweaties dislike us? That doesn't seem to have stopped the Scottish team being full of English players.

Jack Charlton's Irish Team was probably the best.
Chile under Pinochet assisted britain in the Falklands War and even today wants the Falkland to be British.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I'm not surprised he has opted for Chile I was surprised he had a Chilean Grandma. He certainly has indigenous genes. I wonder which Grandma they come from.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Hardly surprising given his love in with Mrs Thatcher. My best friend in Junior School, from Santiago, the son of a Chilean refugee, may have a less favourable take to her on Uncle Augusto....

Edit: Apologies-Replied to wrong entry.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Jack Charlton's Irish Team was probably the best.
Chile under Pinochet assisted britain in the Falklands War and even today wants the Falkland to be British.

Hardly surprising given his love in with Mrs Thatcher. My best friend in Junior School, from Santiago, the son of a Chilean refugee, may have a less favourable take to her on Uncle Augusto....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is from Patagonia, which stretches across the Chilean & Argentinian border.

Also means he could qualify for Wales or Scotland if he goes back another generation :lol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Buggers the song up if he comes back one day though. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here