Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Interstellar

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am hoping this will be the film of the year. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Christopher Nolan with the acting might of Matthew Mcconnaughey and Anne Hathaway and the genius music of Hans Zimmer. It looks a treat. Any Nolan fans ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Merely being directed by Christopher Nolan is enough to get buying a ticket. I don't need to know genre, the plot outline, who is in it... the Nolan name is enough for me.

Hopefully I'll see Interstellar next week; it's his attempt at creating a film as iconic as 2001: A Space Odyssey for a new generation

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just watched it on video, super film kept my attention all 2hours 40 mins.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Watched it last week, certainly gets you thinking

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hope you rewound it before you returned the tape.

I always say video
it was a disc .we purchased it with fury another good film

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I always say video
it was a disc .we purchased it with fury another good film

I still always refer to "taping" it, when I've Sky Plussed it. I grew up in the 70's/80's.

Fury was decent, I thought the whole look of the film was magnficient. But the ending was just pure Hollywood ridiculous for me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I still always refer to "taping" it, when I've Sky Plussed it. I grew up in the 70's/80's.

Fury was decent, I thought the whole look of the film was magnficient. But the ending was just pure Hollywood ridiculous for me.

yes I sort of guessed the young lad would be the only one left reminded me a bit of "band of brothers"

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Suggested it was set some time arround 2070 which isnt to far away, it was weird seing "Coops" father who was suggested to have be born in 2000, same year as my middle son!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Saw it at cinema and watched it with family on DVD last week. Hmm, I enjoyed it at the time, some of the cinematography and ideas are stunning. Couldn't get behind the ending either time though, all a bit convoluted. Not a particular fan of Nolan though, I thought Inception was a mess.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I watched this last night and liked it a lot (except I had REAL problems deciphering Mcconnaughey's curious broad southern drawl at times). Thought-provoking stuff though, spectacular to look at, and one of those films that leaves you going back and thinking about it long after its finished. It shat all over Prometheus.

I'd watch it again

I watched this last night and liked it a lot (except I had REAL problems deciphering Mcconnaughey's curious broad southern drawl at times). Thought-provoking stuff though, spectacular to look at, and one of those films that leaves you going back and thinking about it long after its finished. It shat all over Prometheus.

I'd watch it again

I really liked the cinematography, and I thought that the first 2/3rds were excellent. However much of the storyline was very predictable and the last 45 minutes or so were just bonkers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here