Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
halford-051114-l229-2063238_478x359.jpg

Greg Halford
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 5th November 2014
by Mollie Bennett
Everyone knows that Brighton are a good passing side and that’s what attracted me to come here."
Greg Halford

It was a case of in at the deep end for Brighton & Hove Albion's latest loan arrival Greg Halford, as he made a dash from Nottingham to make it to the Amex in time to be involved in his first match of the season.

The versatile 29-year-old was due to turn out for Forest's under-21s, but instead played his part in Albion's 1-0 win over Wigan, coming on as a late substitute for his club debut.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "The move came around really quickly. I heard of the interest late last night and I was due to play for Forest's under-21s on Tuesday afternoon."As soon as I got the confirmation from both clubs, I signed the contract at around 12.30pm on Tuesday and jumped straight in my car down here and arrived at 6pm.
"I met everyone when I was getting changed and can't remember their names. It's going to take a while but I'll try and get on it as quickly as possible.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Halford's substitute appearance was his first since the end of last season, and he continued, "I'm here to kickstart my season. Obviously I want to get as many minutes as I can and hopefully we can win a few games on the way."Everyone knows that Brighton are a good passing side and that’s what attracted me to come here. They have been unfortunate with how the results have gone recently but I want to come here and do my bit."
"It's an amazing set-up here; I haven't seen the training ground yet but I've heard good things about it.
"I've played here a few times and know what the stadium and Brighton are about, and obviously I know the area from my time at Portsmouth, so it should be pretty easy to bed in.
"It’s been very frustrating at Forest as I haven't been on the pitch at all after playing 82 times in the last two years, but that’s part and parcel of football and you just have to get on with it."
[h=3]ALBION V blackburn
[/h]SaturDAY 8TH November, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V fulham
[/h]saturday 29th november, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v millwall
[/h]friDAY 12TH decEMber, kick-off 7:45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here