Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EE / Orange / T-Mobile network issues

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Is anybody having network issues at the moment on the EE network?

Despite having plenty of signal on my iPhone 5 and the 3G symbol I havn't been able to access data for large parts of the day (mostly daytime) for the last 7 days or so.

I called them and they have said that they have widespread issues at the moment, but I can find nothing on the internet about it and it sounded like a fob off.

I have tried the usual re-set network settings & restarted the phone ect.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeah I had full 3G at White Hart Lane but couldn't get on line. And my calls keep failing

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
4g has ffed up call and 3g reception in Brighton but that's been going on for months

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, I'm on EE and struggled in Brighton last night. I rang them on Monday as I have struggled with no data reception in the middle of Eastbourne, despite the phone saying its on 3G,. I was told that they are suffering an outage to the signal on top of the Arndale centre which was supposed to be sorted out yesterday but is still not working.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Havent had any signal with EE for the majority of the day in Tunbridge Wells, cannot find anything on the EE website relating to it.

At least 02 have an easy to find area on their website to let you know why the signal is out, although rarely ever is.

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
EE are without doubt the biggest pile of rubbish going in my opinion. Prior to EE I was with T Mobile for 13 years with no problem. Since being with this bunch of cowboys I have had nothing but problems, they even put a booster in my house FOC. I cant wait for the contract to end.

If anyone reads this and is thinking of going EE...........DON'T you will live to regret it

There are websites dedicated to fighting these robbing barstewards.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really depends on where you live.

In our particular area of Brighton, the O2 signal is excellent. But working in some other parts of Sussex, O2's signal is non-existent, but where the EE/Orange/TMobile signal is good.

Easy to polarise in discussions where you get brand loyalty with 'O2 fans' or similar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here