hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Poor Andrea. What he'd give to be down here now, eating ice-cream on the beach with Calde.

#SimonBatesOurTunePlaysInBackground

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"I have only played once at Craven Cottage and that was in the FA cup with Swansea. Roberto said to me, ‘warm up, you are going on in 5 minutes.’ He then ended up putting three other players on instead of me! He often pulled those kind of jokes on me…."

That's no way to treat our Andrea :tantrum:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Amazing use of English and a really interesting but sad article. Thanks for posting

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Life at Blackpool FC cannot be a bed of roses. After last night they are already losing touch with their rivals and have a real 6 pointer against Fulham.

I guess it's down to Orlandi to show Clark that he isn't a luxury player, is prepared to roll up his sleeves for a relegation fight, so warrants a place in the team.

I know his form and fitness took a bit of dive under Oscar but I'd rather see Andrea (or even Spanish Dave) than Kemy in our current squad.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Would any of you lot have him back? I would.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I admire his British humour of sitting on the bench and hearing the announcer give the name of a bloke whose wife was locked out of their house. The evenings high point for the crowd. I will put him up if he wants to come back to Brighton. Great player and man. Highlight Cardiff away with Gus.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'd have him back in a heartbeat, though to be honest there probably is some truth in that he'll prosper in a winning team but probably flounder in a losing one. Massive positive influence off the pitch as well. Amazing to be that articulate in a second language.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd have him back in a heartbeat, though to be honest there probably is some truth in that he'll prosper in a winning team but probably flounder in a losing one. Massive positive influence off the pitch as well. Amazing to be that articulate in a second language.

English is his fourth language. He's Italian, and speaks Spanish and Catalan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the starting line up tonight. Currently 2-0 up at Fulham!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here