Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

problems viewing NSC ON IOS/ipads?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Cant seem to view NSC on any one of the 3 ipads in my household?!? Just hangs without loading the page. Just about works using google chrome browser but is incredibly slow. Having to use a kindle to view and post this, anyone else with similar issues?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I can't get NSC to load on any web browser on my Mac at the moment. Works on Tapatalk on iOS though

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I can get NSC via my Ipad no problem.

Edid: just noticed this is some 6 hours after you posted, maybe just a temp glich?

I couldn't get it to load on my Ipad 15 minutes ago. Now viewing on my pc using Chrome.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not working at all on safari, very slooooooooow on Firefox.

Yes, agreed. I also tried Chrome on Mac and it loaded once in three attempts.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Loads of problems on my iPad mini since the iOS 8 update.
Almost useless now when viewing NSC on Safari, if I'm logged in it's really, really slow and logs me out if I scroll the page too fast, or when it feels like it.
It has frozen a fair few times when I have been typing a post.

Using Chrome now and it's better.

But there doesn't seem to be any other problems with this IPad, it's fine using Twitter and one or two apps that I use.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Cant seem to view NSC on any one of the 3 ipads in my household?!? Just hangs without loading the page. Just about works using google chrome browser but is incredibly slow. Having to use a kindle to view and post this, anyone else with similar issues?

I don't think it's just iPads, I've been having some hanging on Safari on my laptop.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm glad you have posted this, I thought it was only me.
Have you updated to iOS 8 ? Everything was fine with my iPad (which is less than a year old) until the update.

All 3 ipads in the house have been using the latest IOS8 update and able to access NSC without issue until around midday yesterday since when none of them will load NSC, the page just hangs and fails to load.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
First time problems on mini Ipad for me last night and this morning too. On PC now. Using safari on Ipad so will try changing that and hope for more luck tonight.

Goes to show that Ipads aren't all they are cracked up to be... :fishing:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yesterday I reinstated an ad network that we used to use so it's sure to be related to that, although it shouldn't be.

Is it just affecting Safari on iPads?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
All 3 ipads in the house have been using the latest IOS8 update and able to access NSC without issue until around midday yesterday since when none of them will load NSC, the page just hangs and fails to load.

Ok thanks, mine has had a problem for a while now with Safari, but only using NSC.
I have been using Chrome now and it's better than Safari, but I didn't use Chrome before the update.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Yesterday I reinstated an ad network that we used to use so it's sure to be related to that, although it shouldn't be.

Is it just affecting Safari on iPads?

I think so Bozza, i downloaded Chrome for my ipads and it just about works although is very slow. Maybe Safari is unable to prefetch the Ads on that network and is causing it to hang?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here