Albion 40% possesssion tonight...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lowest this season, anyone??

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Who cares. We did what we had to do for once. Not pretty but a gritty hard working performance. Just whats needed we you are in trouble. 3 points is all that matters when fighting for survival.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I thought we were pretty shit for 70 minutes. Clinging on to a first minute goal. Had a guest pie and am still trying to work out what was in it!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Who cares. We did what we had to do for once. Not pretty but a gritty hard working performance. Just whats needed we you are in trouble. 3 points is all that matters when fighting for survival.

I don't disagree, just show possession counts for nothing if you don't find the net

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Lowest this season, anyone??

Isn't this a typical stat that reflects the scoreline in a match:
A team chasing a win (or losing and chasing an equiliser) will have more possession and push more looking for a goal (and have more shots) than a team who have the lead and often end up desperately trying to keep their lead (often hoofed clearances to no-one just to relieve the pressure but comes straight back at them)

It shows that in most of our games, we have been trying to get a goal, either an equaliser or seeking a win and shows that we don't take the lead very often

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Wiganhad the possession, but no cutting edge. . Reminded me of us under Oscar.

Lots of possession no real end product. One decent save from Walton. Other than that never looked like scoring.

Happy with 3 points and a clean sheet.

UTA!

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'll take 40% and three points in every remaining game, even if we look as mediocre as we did tonight. Seems all the 'first league goal for the Albion' candidates are stepping up. Who's next? Paddy? Ali?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't mind. We got three points.

Screenshot from 2014-11-04 22:59:47.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports