Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Who's that man from Argentina" - Leo at the Amex tonight!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What a top guy :bowdown: still lives in Brighton and great for him to stay such a friend of the club

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Leicester will be starting to wonder what is going on, who does he love more?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
This man is quickly becoming an Albion legend.

I know with modern technology & social media information travels fast these days but for a foreign player that was with us for 2 seasons to continue to support us I think is amazing.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We'd be prosecuted under the Trades Description Act.

Imagine the complaints letter!

I was LURED into watching a match under the impression I'd be seeing terrible finishing, bad hold up play and wasteful possession. To my HORROR what I found I had paid for was the exact opposite!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I've heard that he's been told to not score again until Xmas ((0 in 5/6 now is it?) & then we can get him back on loan til the end of season

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yet still i recall many on here saying he was not very good for us last season and needed dropping

clueless some people

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yet still i recall many on here saying he was not very good for us last season and needed dropping

clueless some people

Some of us were saying he needed some competition for his place, not sure anyone said he wasn't good enough did they?

He has handled all the off field stuff in a more classy way than just about any Brighton player I can remember, I love it that he still has a soft spot for the Albion

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Does this mean we will have monthly threads about his imminent return like we've had about Zamora for the last 8 years?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here