Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Al Habsi

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Aside from the 3 points, the massive positive for me from tonight was Walton coming in and keeping a clean sheet in a league game.

The significance of that, and being awarded MOM, shouldn't be understated.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Whoops!

But actually, for a few moments when I saw the team sheet, I asked myself the same thing.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Aside from the 3 points, the massive positive for me from tonight was Walton coming in and keeping a clean sheet in a league game.

This. Should do wonders for the lad's confidence. Well played.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Aside from the 3 points, the massive positive for me fromal and you have tonight was Walton coming in and keeping a clean sheet in a league game.

How long have I been saying we must keep some clean sheets, that guarantees 1 point, score 1 goal and you have 3 points. Well done Christian.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How long have I been saying we must keep some clean sheets, that guarantees 1 point, score 1 goal and you have 3 points. Well done Christian.

Go on how long?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He looks to have plenty of confidence. Difficult to believe how young he is, plays like a 30 year old.

Dec 29, 2011

Your ground breaking insight into the game is we should try and conceded no goals? Are you secretly Jose Mourinho?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Now possibly unavailable for Norwich game as on international duty, makes the signing even more pointless especially after Sami eluded to the fact he is not a fan of the loan system which is stifling the youth players coming through.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Walton did very well tonight. MOM. Should keep his place for B'Burn

Thibaut Courtois played over 100 games for Ath Madrid (on loan from Chelski), in his TEENS. They weren't worried about throwing him in the first team, even for the Champs League FFS. What is wrong with us doing the same with Walts? What's the worse that can happen?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thibaut Courtois played over 100 games for Ath Madrid (on loan from Chelski), in his TEENS. They weren't worried about throwing him in the first team, even for the Champs League FFS. What is wrong with us doing the same with Walts. What's the worse that can happen?

He could make a bad mistake early on, costing a goal. Not being used to playing against players of the quality of Blackburn in front of 25,000 (tickets sold !), he could then flap at everything that comes his way for the next 30 mins, conceding another 2, get substituted at half-time and disappear back into the development squad for the rest of the year.

But it's not life or death is it :wink:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Another, maybe dumb observation. Wigan are today on level points withAlbion. If we win today it is not to the advantage of his parent club and employers and main team mates.

I hesitate to ask, but can we rely on his commitment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here