carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
:lolol:

@ LaticsOfficial nazi out

@ LaticsOfficial liquidate

@ LaticsOfficial we're going nowhere, time for a change

@ LaticsOfficial absolute crap

@ LaticsOfficial ****ing shite! Say all you want we dominated or whatever, end of the day we've lost to a team who ain't won in 12!!!!

@ LaticsOfficial Back to Square one. Poor result against a poor side.

@ LaticsOfficial **** of rosler you clueless German ****, and don't pay these **** players if I do a bad job I don't get paid same for these

@ LaticsOfficial Disappointing result. Hopefully we can dig deep in the next game! #staypositive

excuse the bad language in some.

Last edited:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It looks like bedwetting is far more contagious than Ebola...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
:lol: Nazi out. Bit harsh!

Thankfully the Finns are a largely placid bunch :lol:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
@ LaticsOfficial couldn't score in a brass

@ LaticsOfficial gimme some of that your smoking

@ LaticsOfficial are we bottom yet

:lolol:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
They've taken it well then.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
“@ LaticsOfficial: Credit to everyone who made it down for tonight's game and we wish you a safe journey home. #wafc” feel sorry for them

@ LaticsOfficial rubbish effort

@ LaticsOfficial Tell Rosler he's a German **** and what's ****ing off

@ LaticsOfficial ****ing refund they should get

@ LaticsOfficial foyle was better than this and every **** wanted him out. Rosler out Pulis in

@ LaticsOfficial if we lose to the inbreds on Friday, rosters out! #embarrasing

@ LaticsOfficial rossler of out of his depth we will get a hiding friday at no blot #clueless #timetogo

:lolol: :clap: they hate him so much that they don't spell his name right.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It's a real puzzler why people accuse football fans of being a bit special isn't it? At least they've taken the loss well...

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I've been (probably rightly, as it's rather arrogant -however true it is) flamed consistently in the past for pointing out that most, not some, but most, football fans are of below average intelligence with few interests outside of their chosen pastime. I've had it (rightly, again) pointed out to me that it is only the vocal minority who are the most stupid. I've also noticed that Twitter users are equally dense.

Therefore, I present to you: the match made in hell. Football supporters on Twitter.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Well if they don't want him, sign the man up pronto.

really?? he seems very overrated to me, apart from a 6 match winning run last season, he really hasn't done that well with wigan, don't forget in the end last season they were only a point in front of us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
@ LaticsOfficial if we lose to the inbreds on Friday, rosters out! #embarrasing

@ LaticsOfficial rossler of out of his depth we will get a hiding friday at no blot #clueless #timetogo

:lolol: :clap: they hate him so much that they don't spell his name right.

At least Sammi Hyppia seems to have turned a coroner.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They've got a point. If they couldn't beat us how we played they've got serious problems.

If they could have shot straight, they'd've won easily. Personally only think we won tonight because we were slightly less bad than they were.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Every team we've beaten in the league this season has sacked their manager. Rosler must be worried.

I couldn't believe their away attendance - that's shocking by League one standards

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've been (probably rightly, as it's rather arrogant -however true it is) flamed consistently in the past for pointing out that most, not some, but most, football fans are of below average intelligence with few interests outside of their chosen pastime. I've had it (rightly, again) pointed out to me that it is only the vocal minority who are the most stupid. I've also noticed that Twitter users are equally dense.

Therefore, I present to you: the match made in hell. Football supporters on Twitter.

Twitter is full of idiots, definitely, but they are easily avoided. I use it a lot, mostly to talk to other people in my profession about nerdy data things.

I think people sometimes see Twitter as this hellscape where you're constantly barraged with the inane ramblings of the mind-numbing masses and that place definitely exists but you choose your content on there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here