Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The match day experience gets better and better.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think we've finally cracked it and the Rotherham game was clearly no freak. 90 seconds to get served in wsl despite leaving seat on half time whistle tonight. World class catering and at Least 100 pies still left at start of second half as the shutters permanently come in wsl. Approx 2 mins train queue post match. It's all good right?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What was the official attendance? 23,044? Was it? Was it really?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What was the official attendance? 23,044? Was it? Was it really?

Includes season ticket holders i.e. "sold tickets", not number of people actually in attendance.

The club get paid either way, the tickets have been paid for. It just means they weren't there to 1) cheer the side on to victory and 2) buy pies and pints

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Includes season ticket holders i.e. "sold tickets", not number of people actually in attendance.

The club get paid either way, the tickets have been paid for. It just means they weren't there to 1) cheer the side on to victory and 2) buy pies and pints

Yes, I know.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Ok early goal nearly two...... but after that hung on till end. Can`t see much apart from the three points to get excited about..But heah yes I do Harveys was good and short que..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Car parks flowing really quickly, hardly anyone around I get in the way on the out and loads of food left to chose from. Barber has really turned it around, amazing.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yes I think Barber has cracked it, serve up a poor rag tag 1st team, increase prices and just watch the pounds ( well thousands ) drop off

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think we've finally cracked it and the Rotherham game was clearly no freak. 90 seconds to get served in wsl despite leaving seat on half time whistle tonight. World class catering and at Least 100 pies still left at start of second half as the shutters permanently come in wsl. Approx 2 mins train queue post match. It's all good right?

They haven't cracked it at all. It's down to the thinned-out number of 'customers'. Great for us, not so great for the club.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So the 20 minutes it took me to get 2 pints of harveys and a Kronenbourg in Dicks bar was a freak then? They ended up giving me Harveys from the bottles. Joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here