Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Where is everyone ? Supporting the Albion is through the bad times as well as good.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm supporting them from home, I've done my knee in and hobbling so no way I am getting up and down those steps to WSU and then the walk from the racecourse tonight. Sorry HB&B. :(

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
cbdb9c663307f8989edb5d92bd71e395.jpg

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Tuesday night home games are proving difficult for the Cheshire Seagulls this season. Will be back on Saturday though.

Your right I think, however if you remember last time through the thin we were down too way under half what we have tonight and that was the Goldstone.
You mean there were no thin times during the Priestfield or Withdean years?

My recollection is slightly different.

Jul 7, 2003
I'm supporting them from home, I've done my knee in and hobbling so no way I am getting up and down those steps to WSU and then the walk from the racecourse tonight. Sorry HB&B. :(

You have my sympathy. Had a consultants appointment for my knackered knee tonight so having to miss the match. Getting up and down to the WSU has been a very painful experience for the last couple of matches.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You mean there were no thin times during the Priestfield or Withdean years?

My recollection is slightly different.

No not at all, but I was not counting them as withdean had a limit and you cannot compare traveling too gillingham, with a home crowd. I was trying to be subjective just comparing say now and say us back at the goldstone after we dropped out of league one and in division two we regularly got less than ten and that was before we nose dived through the leagues

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brilliant moment as the crowd start LAUGHING when the attendance is announced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here