Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is everybody?!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
About as far from the Amex as you can get in mainland UK, hence my seat is empty tonight.

Just googled it 722 miles.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm here but not there.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
The Wigan lot are enjoying themselves out the back of the stand, I can hear them...at this rate we're gonna be outnumbered!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Half an hour to go, it's bloody empty! I can count 13 Wigan fans in their seats so far !

There'll be some salad dodgers on the away concourse scoffing the Piglets Pies.

edit : provided the catering staff have put them in the ovens. :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
WSU concourse pleasingly empty. However I'm fed (home) and watered (The Cyclist) so have no need to join the ultra-short queues.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm over here in the north wearing a yellow and blue scarf, hungrily aware that the veggie pie in the empty seat next to me is yet to be claimed by my mother's boyfriend. He'll be here soon, but I can't guarantee the spinach and ricotta delight I've bought him will be. *scoff*

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
And l;listening to depress mode. Going to sign up too Seagull right now, I can't take any more.

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
I'm in Warsaw for a business trip, but have been invited to watch Legia Warsaw vs Metalist on Thursday in the Europa league. My first European game!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm fed (home) and watered (The Cyclist) so have no need to join the ultra-short queues.

"Your name vill also go on ze list."

hqdefault.jpg

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm over here in the north wearing a yellow and blue scarf, hungrily aware that the veggie pie in the empty seat next to me is yet to be claimed by my mother's boyfriend. He'll be here soon, but I can't guarantee the spinach and ricotta delight I've bought him will be. *scoff*

They do Spinach & Ricotta when I don't go? FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here