Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bets For Tonight

NorthStandSteward

Jan 14, 2014
Dunk is 13/1 with paddypower and 175/1 for 2+

Have to be on Ronaldo to outscore Liverpool at 7/4 with Paddypower and to score from a freekick at 16/1 with betVictor.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Watford
Derby - Draw
Ipswich
Leeds -Draw
Middlesbrough
Blackburn
Bournmouth
Cardiff

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Have to be on Ronaldo to outscore Liverpool at 7/4 with Paddypower and to score from a freekick at 16/1 with betVictor.

I lumped on that earlier. Can't see Liverpool scoring tbh, & can't see Ronaldo not scoring. 1 more CL goal equals Raul's 71. He may even overtake him tonight ?!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Some good things in the Champions League. I make Arsenal and Juventus the bankers - and Real, Atletico and Dortmund not far behind, and then Basel, Benfica and Zenit. Also acca possibilities tomorrow with Chelsea/PSG/ManCity/Shakhtar among others.

Arsenal and Juventus double pays about 4/5. Watford and Derby dbl a shade under 3-1.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Next time before you go into the bookies stop..... think.... and then give your money to a homeless person is my advise.

Too true. To guess the result matches is hard enough, to do it at this level when anyone can beat anyone either home or away makes it even harder. No one would have said high flying Dery would lose at home to struggling Wigan! Mad league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here