London
Good one, Colin.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415094785.349041.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That said, Palace have been utterly ****ed over by the officials this week.

First the West brom game - the missed GBH on Speroni, and the ridiculous missed penalty when Zaha was chopped.
Now last night - two clear penalties, and what sould have been a straight red after 30 seconds!

Funny.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

First the West brom game - the missed GBH on Speroni, and the ridiculous missed penalty when Zaha was chopped.
Now last night - two clear penalties, and what sould have been a straight red after 30 seconds!

Funny.

It couldn't happen to a 'nicer' team.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Funny.

Now that does make me laugh :lolol:

I went to see them play burnley and they were also denied a blatantly clear penalty from a handball, even with my BHA specs on, about 50 yards further away than the referee, I could see that it was a stonewall penalty.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
S

Funny.

Well I do sometimes feel that life is unfair, but there are exceptions, as is the case here....there really can be no club more deserving this wonderful rash of unfortunate decisions than our friends from South London. :)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Funny.

The first pen last night was a penalty and a sending off as you correctly point out but that only become apparent after seeing the replay from behind the goal. My initial thought was the lad has won the ball so you can forgive the referee for not giving that one. The other one and the one at West Brom were for fouls on Zaha, again both penalties but I expect had the fouls been on any other player they might well have been given. Zaha has only one person to blame for that.

Thought Palace were a bit unlucky last night they were the better side for most of the game. Think Sunderland are going to struggle this season. What that says about Palace's plight I don't know but here's hoping it ends in relegation and lots of shots on TV of the mongs in the bottom corner of the Holmesdale crying into their dopey banners.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Thought Palace were a bit unlucky last night
They got exactly what they deserved for mustering only one shot on target in the whole game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Zaha is the boy who cried wolf.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The first pen last night was a penalty and a sending off as you correctly point out but that only become apparent after seeing the replay from behind the goal. My initial thought was the lad has won the ball so you can forgive the referee for not giving that one. The other one and the one at West Brom were for fouls on Zaha, again both penalties but I expect had the fouls been on any other player they might well have been given. Zaha has only one person to blame for that.

Thought Palace were a bit unlucky last night they were the better side for most of the game. Think Sunderland are going to struggle this season. What that says about Palace's plight I don't know but here's hoping it ends in relegation and lots of shots on TV of the mongs in the bottom corner of the Holmesdale crying into their dopey banners.

All wise words.

Palace fans booing the Sunderland lad while being stretchered off.

Surely they wouldn't do that would they, not after all the hand wringing we got on here regarding Murray?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why? Most of us accept KLL dives as well
So how can we portray young Wilf as anything other than a professional footballer.
Even if he chooses to live in a caravan and date his own sister.

The fact you replied without a moments hesitation says it all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here