Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If I didn't just pass Danny Holla jogging in Preston Park...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

... then it must of have been his twin brother !

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is this a look at me I can jog thread by chance ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is this a look at me I can jog thread by chance ?

Surely he would have said 'whilst jogging'. But then again, I wouldn't pull him up on his standard of presentation. It's not as if he's a journalist.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Are you sure it was Preston Park? You Twitted a photo the other day and said it was Hangleton, when it was clearly West Blatchington!

D

Deleted User X18H

Are you sure it was Preston Park? You Twitted a photo the other day and said it was Hangleton, when it was clearly West Blatchington!

The boundaries have changed old boy. It's not separated by the hedge behind Miss Whitemans class anymore . Anything north of snakey, east of HVD or west of Stonecroft is Hangers nowadays .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The boundaries have changed old boy. It's not separated by the hedge behind Miss Whitemans class anymore . Anything north of snakey, east of HVD or west of Stonecroft is Hangers nowadays .

Please re-assure me that you are having a days holiday Timmy. Every time i see you post on here during the day, i have this recurring nightmare that you have lost your job again and we will have to put up with this shit all week.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Please re-assure me that you are having a days holiday Timmy. Every time i see you post on here during the day, i have this recurring nightmare that you have lost your job again and we will have to put up with this shit all week.

He still gets a haul with his dubious bait, every time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like Tim

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You really are an illiterate, attention seeking bell-end, aren't you.
Although I do of course love your post, it should have a question mark at the end :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here