Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Baker Resigns as minister

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
just been announced by the BBC that he's resigned as a home office minister - apparently very unhappy with Theresa May??

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Would have thought that excuse could be used by most in the cabinet, wonder what the real reason is. :shrug:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Teresa May just shot up in my estimations
Baker such a hateful git
:ascarf:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
"He is lead singer of the band The Reform Club, which is about to release its second album"

Bet they're good.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Only a couple of weeks ago, it was being touted that he was being moved/kicked out of his position anyway in a Liberal shuffle. He denied all knowledge when being interviewed on LBC at the time, but could be he's jumped before being pushed.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Horrible twerp maybe but glad to have him as my MP.

My challenge is that I agree with his stance on drugs policy a day David Kelly yet be is a grade one lying cjtc. I can never forgive him for almost putting the club out of business using downright lies. He had every right to object but not to use lies. Ranks closely behind Archer and Belloti in my book. Should never be forgiven.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
A mealy mouthed, sycophantic Political Opportunist in my book - but then that probably describes a vast majority of our elected members. At least he won't be MP for Lewes come May

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here