Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chinatown London

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Four seasons Gerrard street - go there a lot - always busy - and always good
and reasonable.

Don't go to wong kei - unless you want to look like a tourist.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Four seasons Gerrard street - go there a lot - always busy - and always good
and reasonable.

Don't go to wong kei - unless you want to look like a tourist.

Where's your NSC spirit man? It's COMPULSORY to wind Granddad up for at least 10 posts on these threads.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
any of the ones with the ducks hanging in the windows

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've heard people recommending Sa Mee Goh Now, but personally I think he should be given another 4-5 games.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Is there any possibility that there is somebody on line this evening who hasnt got the intelligence of a deluded 14 year old.

That's my dim son you're talking about!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
To be fair BG, if you didn't live your life through NSC like some kind of bumbling dice man, people wouldn't wind you up so much!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Is there any possibility that there is somebody on line this evening who hasnt got the intelligence of a deluded 14 year old.

For someone that used to run pubs you don't seem to get banter, would you rather everyone ignored you?
All the time people are posting on your thread it keeps running, someone then may come along and give you a sensible reply.
Why don't you just play along? No ignore that, carry on what you are doing, it's good entertainment .

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For someone that used to run pubs you don't seem to get banter, would you rather everyone ignored you?
All the time people are posting on your thread it keeps running, someone then may come along and give you a sensible reply.
Why don't you just play along? No ignore that, carry on what you are doing, it's good entertainment .

I was hoping for 1or 2 reasonable replies as I havent visited the area for some years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here