Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Listening from Abroad

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Currently in the Middle East - whenever I have tried to listen to an Albion game via Radio Sussex I have always got their other game - Aldershot v The Red Lion or something . Anyone got any tips as I don't want to piss about when I get back to my tent in the desert after one too many mint teas .... ???

Anyway we should win tomorrow - as I won't be there . And if we don't and you boo then you're no Albion fan . Only boo we are a bit shit and not trying . We have been fairly shit but we have tried - so give them a helping hand and if we support Sammi now and we get through this there is only one way - and that is up .

If we don't support him and he still does shit he'll get the sack anyway - so you might as well all support him . If you do boo him and things turn around then you're going to look a right prick - if you boo him then you probably are a right prick anyway .....

blah bah blah - so how do I listen - any thoughts ?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just join in the thread on NSC. Unless we're on BEIN sports or something, I've found radio to be almost impossible over here.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
League games are NEVER online due to broadcasting rights.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I get Aldershot v The Red Lion (I'm in Reigate ) because we get the signal from Guildford. I've tried every way of getting the Brighton transmission and failed. Have to go via Seagulls Player

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
League games are NEVER online due to broadcasting rights.

They are overseas, someone mentioned Bein Sports, they show Saturday 3pm games I believe.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sadly it's Derby v Wolves on Saturday on Bein Sports

Edit, my mistake, that's the midday match.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Seagulls Player has been fine for me here connecting via a PC - I understand there can be issues trying to connect via tablets and other new fangled stuff that I do not possess! The live streams recently have also been very good, when available, if you have decent connectivity and bandwidth.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They are overseas, someone mentioned Bein Sports, they show Saturday 3pm games I believe.

I was on about the BBC Sussex website which he mentioned.
At least I took it as the BBCS website.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Currently in the Middle East - whenever I have tried to listen to an Albion game via Radio Sussex I have always got their other game - Aldershot v The Red Lion or something . Anyone got any tips as I don't want to piss about when I get back to my tent in the desert after one too many mint teas .... ???

Anyway we should win tomorrow - as I won't be there . And if we don't and you boo then you're no Albion fan . Only boo we are a bit shit and not trying . We have been fairly shit but we have tried - so give them a helping hand and if we support Sammi now and we get through this there is only one way - and that is up .

If we don't support him and he still does shit he'll get the sack anyway - so you might as well all support him . If you do boo him and things turn around then you're going to look a right prick - if you boo him then you probably are a right prick anyway .....

blah bah blah - so how do I listen - any thoughts ?

I think the only prick is you for trying to dictate as to what people can and can't do when they pay the extortionate price to go to football.

Ironically, if we are a bit shit, don't try and I boo, is that okay?

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Moaning doesn't help really . As you live in Burgess Hill you have m ore to moan about than the rest of us so you are excused - you may boo if it helps relieve the pain !

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Moaning doesn't help really . As you live in Burgess Hill you have m ore to moan about than the rest of us so you are excused - you may boo if it helps relieve the pain !

As someone who is currently in the Middle East, I don't think you've really got much margin to judge where anyone else resides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here