Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] COME AND MEET JIMMY CASE AT THE AMEX

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011

Brighton & Hove Albion fans can meet legend Jimmy Case at the Amex, as he will be signing copies of his new autobiography Hard Case at the club store on Monday 10th November between 5.30pm and 6.30pm.
The former Liverpool, Albion, Saints and Bournemouth midfielder will also be taking in part in the club's first-ever Google Hangout and a special twitter Q&A earlier in the day – and fans wishing to take part, either online via Google or in person at the Amex, should email the club's media team via media@bhafc.co.uk.
Case told seagulls.co.uk, “It’s been a busy time, what with shop signings, radio appearances and interviews, and I’m delighted to now have the chance to meet the Brighton fans at the Amex.
“I hold the fans here in the highest esteem. For all they’ve been through, they deserve to have this new stadium, which is fantastic. It was great to meet a few of them at the Southampton pre-season game and it goes without saying there’s praise for them in the book.
“The book actually starts with my two appearances in the FA Cup Final, in 1977 and with Brighton in 1983. There’s also plenty surrounding the troubles at the club during the Archer and Bellotti years and also my thoughts on my time as manager.
“Obviously these are some of the darker moments in the book but there are plenty of light-hearted, humorous anecdotes too.
“There’s Joe Corrigan dressed as a 6ft 5ins fairy at Christmas, for example, and the time I was arrested in North Wales, which effectively brought to an end my Liverpool career.
“I’ve tried to make it one of those books that you can dip in and out of, and you’ll come away hopefully thinking it’s a good read from a player who lived with no regrets.
“I’ve been delighted with the way the book’s been received. You’ll soon discover I’m not bitter like Roy Keane! I played football with a smile on my face.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Albion's head of retail Ben Price commented, “We are looking forward to welcoming a genuine Albion legend into store for the book signing event. Jimmy will be with us for one hour so don’t be late and miss him!
"I've already begun reading the book and it's a very good read – plus a signed copy would make a great gift for any Seagulls fans at Christmas!"
The signing takes place on Monday 10th November; the store will close as normal at 5pm to set up and then re-open at 5.30pm for the book signing event. Dick's Bar will be open late and there is free parking on site.
Jimmy will be happy to sign copies of Hard Case - including ones previously purchased. Fans can purchase it now for the discounted price of £15 (RRP £18.99) in store or via seagulls direct here – plus there will be copies available to buy on the day.[h=3]ALBION V WIGAN
[/h]TUESDAY 4TH November, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V blackburn
[/h]saturday 8th november, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v fulham
[/h]SATURDAY 29TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here