Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coastway West engineering work post-match

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I've just been looking for info on NRE and I came across the news that any train west from Brighton is replaced by a bus from Barnham westwards from the 2203 Portsmouth train onwards. Possibly something to think about if heading further west.

Amended Southern services from Monday 3 to Friday 7 November 2014
More information on Amended Southern services from Monday 3 to Friday 7 November 2014

Start date
03/11/2014
End date
07/11/2014
Route affected
Some Southern routes.

Train operator affected
Southern;
Description
Overnight engineering work is taking place across some parts of the Southern network with the following trains being amended.
Monday to Thursday
22:03 Brighton to Portsmouth Harbour will be replaced by a bus between Barnham and Portsmouth Harbour.
22:33 Brighton to Chichester will be replaced by a bus between Barnham and Chichester.
22:32 London Victoria to Chichester will be replaced by a bus between Barnham and Chichester.
23:12 Southampton Central to Barnham will be replaced by a bus between Havant and Barnham.
23:52 Chichester to Littlehampton is cancelled and replaced by a bus throughout.
Tuesday to Friday
01:05 Haywards Heath to Eastbourne will be replaced by a bus between Lewes and Eastbourne.
Planning your Journey
These changes are not currently shown in the National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner, please check back nearer to the time of travel.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Thought I'd bounce in case this is useful for anyone. As it's dropped down to page 3, I'm guessing not, but hey ho. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here