Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we in need of some new permanent signings?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Maybe a new creative midfielder and a class centre forward?:albion2::albion2::albion2:

We have a number of permanent players who are injured. Why would we want to add to our permanent payroll bill?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bournemouth started the season with 26 fit players and no loans. I think we need that for next season. At the start.

With Greer and Bruno getting on in years and Lualua out of contract, we might need more than half an eye open for the future. That means Baldock rather Mackail-Smith (for age reasons).

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
With Elliott Bennett out of contract at the end of the season and so far not to be included in Norwich's plans then I don't see any reason why we can't force a move for him in January.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
With Elliott Bennett out of contract at the end of the season and so far not to be included in Norwich's plans then I don't see any reason why we can't force a move for him in January.

I think they have Lafferty and Redmond as wingers.

Will his knees hold up or more work for the physio?

Ideal player to give us the pace we need.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013

His contract is until end of next season (2016) not end of this season

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
His contract is until end of next season (2016) not end of this season

You're right, I thought I read somewhere that it was 2015. Even so with a year left on his contract and he isn't getting a look in, I think it would be an ideal move for both parties.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here