Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EB at the Amex

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

It was that long ago, he left us just before our first season at The Amex. Don't think he has ever played at The Amex?

Going to be a special match for him tomorrow, and it's also going to be great seeing him back but also weird.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Didn't he put in a transfer request six weeks after signing a new contract and then refused to play in a match or two when the club played hardball?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Didn't he put in a transfer request six weeks after signing a new contract and then refused to play in a match or two when the club played hardball?

Is he a NORTHERNER ?

Tomorrow is bound to be a disappointment. The bloke has hardly played since a major injury. Croft played a quarter of a season and had not got back to where he was.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

As I recall his behaviour was impeccable. If he does half as well tomorrow as he did in his last match for us all will be well.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
As I recall his behaviour was impeccable. If he does half as well tomorrow as he did in his last match for us all will be well.

I recall he missed a couple of games before he left?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Where will he play? Can only be replacing Teixeira can't he - who i thought did well on Saturday. Unless he gets put in the role that McCourt played against Rotherham which would leave us looking distinctly light in the tackle.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Wasnt that as a result of pressure from Norwich as we upped the price we wanted for him rather than his wish. His girlfriend worked in the club shop in Queens Rd I think. Cant wait to see him back I blue and white stripes hope I a not disappointed with his performance.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He put in a transfer request but I thought the only games he didn't play, were the two FA cup games against Pompey & Watford because he could be cup tied.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wasnt that as a result of pressure from Norwich as we upped the price we wanted for him rather than his wish. His girlfriend worked in the club shop in Queens Rd I think. Cant wait to see him back I blue and white stripes hope I a not disappointed with his performance.

His (now) wife was Martin Perry's PA, I think.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Where will he play? Can only be replacing Teixeira can't he - who i thought did well on Saturday. Unless he gets put in the role that McCourt played against Rotherham which would leave us looking distinctly light in the tackle.

replace Gardner in front of Holla and JFC i would think.

Could also play right back..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
replace Gardner in front of Holla and JFC i would think.

Could also play right back..

Hmmm. Not sure I remember him as suitable for right back. Maybe time has just regressed his contribution for us down to that highlights reel, all goals and assists.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
He put in a transfer request but I thought the only games he didn't play, were the two FA cup games against Pompey & Watford because he could be cup tied.

He was definitely on the bench vs. Watford. Remember him saying although he would have loved to have gone to Norwich, the fans singing his name when he was warming up made him appreciate the club greatly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
......................Walton.....................
Calderon....Greer....Dunk....J.Bennett
......................Holla.......................
...........Forster-Caskey....Ince...........
E.Bennett.........Colunga......Teixeira

Subs:
Ankergren
McCourt
Lualua
Chicksen
Baldock
O'Grady
Anyone but Gardner

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
......................Walton.....................
Calderon....Greer....Dunk....J.Bennett
......................Holla.......................
...........Forster-Caskey....Ince...........
E.Bennett.........Colunga......Teixeira

Subs:
Ankergren
McCourt
Lualua
Chicksen
Baldock
O'Grady
Anyone but Gardner

CMS in for Old Lady and you've got a deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here