Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A27 Closure?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its been a complete pain in the arse coming back from Spurs and Bournemouth having to do the loop via Newhaven home

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I knew I had read it somewhere and after much googling I found this in The Sussex Express

"A four week resurfacing scheme began on Monday October 20 to provide smoother and safer journeys on the A27 near Lewes.

Sections of the carriageway will be resurfaced between Falmer and the Southerham roundabout using carriageway closures. It is due to be completed by Monday November 17. The road works will coincide with Lewes Bonfire.

The diversion via the A23, A259 and A26 will add ten miles to journeys so drivers should allow extra time.

Work will be carried out between 8pm and 6am. On match nights at the Amex stadium, work will start at 11pm.

The A27 will be closed between the Falmer interchange and the Southerham roundabout as follows: Monday 20 October to Sunday 2 November: eastbound carriageway and Monday 3 November to Monday 17 November: westbound carriageway.

Access will be maintained for residents and businesses within the closure."

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
East Sussex roads retweeted

Highways Agency ‏@HAnews_seast · 8h8 hours ago
Reminder #A27 #Southover to #Kingston w/bd shut each night (8-6) this week (excpt Wed). Diversion via A26 A259 & A23. Due to end 17/11/14

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Oh, goody! I suppose trains will be replaced by buses as happened last time the A27 was resurfaced.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
It's been a proper inconvenience. On the way back from Tottenham it was closed, and when I was coming back from The Netherlands on Saturday night. Hopefully it'll be done soon.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here