Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward 4, Mellor 3.........to boost your coffee.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Think I'm going to buy the mug with the Walsall match programme on the side. No doubt it will only work in the second half . If you haven't seen it, it's on eBay (of course).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Think I'm going to buy the mug with the Walsall match programme on the side. No doubt it will only work in the second half . If you haven't seen it, it's on eBay (of course).

Didn't the team get booed off at halftime?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Maybe get a 'half and half' mug. The other side being the 5-0 first 45 minutes drubbing of Charlton Athletic in 1983.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Bought 2 of 10 gone. What a night that was, they must have known something to make a mug as well as a programme, can I get one for Wigan tomorrow do you think?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't the team get booed off at halftime?
No they did not. It was VERY boring though. And cold IIRC. The cliche 'game of two halves' was invented that night*

*Ok, it probably wasn't - but it should have been.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Happy Days!

It was my birthday and I had bunked off school all day (as was traditional). IIRC the home game before or after Walsall was the 7-2 drubbing of York City.

14 goals in two games. Now we can only dream of our forwards getting that many between them all season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I must have been the only one booing then :lolol:

World of Sport

Mar 9, 2007
WSU
During the 60's and 70's I booed at most games at the Goldstone :annoyed:

At the Amex, in my comfortable padded seat, I look around and smile all the time :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here