Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Predictions for attendance on Tuesday?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
My guess is definitely the worst since moved to Amex!! PLEASE WIN ALBION, I'm on a night shift after the game. I will be seriously grumpy with another loss and no sleep!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tickets sold 25,296

Bums on seats. 17,462

If the weather is like now, then it could be very very wet, and it's a school night.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
They way results have been going I think we'll be lucky to have 20,000 bums on seats, another game without a win and I really think that will be it for Sami otherwise Saturdays crowd could hit an all time low for a league game at the Amex.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
What worries me most is Hypia in his last 27 league games as a manager has won 3 games. I'm sorry but anyone could achieve that including my Nan and she wouldn't be happy with those stats:)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
n -1 as I can't make it.

I'm expecting a rollocking 20-0 victory rounded off with a deafening chorus of:-

Sami Hyypia's blue and white army.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really dunno if i can be arsed. Im a sth so my non attendance will be counted im sure.

We will soon be 15k rattling around a 30k stadium. The board only have themselves to blame. Sami needs to GO.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Can that many people really afford to buy a ticket and not turn up?
My situation is that I am an hour and 15 minutes drive from The Amex. Then there's getting in and out of the car park to add on. When it was enjoyable watching The Albion it wasn't an issue - I rarely missed a game. Now, with the dross being served up every game it is hard to get motivated to make midweek games. I know there are many more feeling the same. I'm not sure I'd drive from places like The Midlands or Bath for a midweek game at the moment. Hats off to those who make those journeys at any time.

As somebody said, the bean counters will be hitting the alarm button very soon - probably tomorrow.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Agree with this although I feel like many on here that SH is a dead man walking and TB needs to sort this out
You may well be right after this week if we don't win. I trust TB to do the right thing, but for me IF we could get a win and get some confidence i think it could turn around, but not long before a decision is needed. Great to see Colunga and Baldock on scoresheet either way.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
All this true fan bollocks so annoys me. I've been going to every Brighton game for 22 years but it doesn't make me any more of a fan than someone listening from home. Just means I've got a lot of free time on my hands. Football is the only sport you get people thinking just because you watch a team when they lose you are some sort of icon. Grow up people!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here