Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please tell me this was photoshopped....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
From a mate's FB. If this is real we might as well give up and go home. They've won and there's nothing that can be done about it. "Coming next, the Manchester derby sponsored by Visa, EA Sports and c**ts from Surrey".

halfhalf.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'll dig out my Brighton-Crystal Palace half-and-half shirt with 'Murray' on the back if I get the chance....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Saw this on Twitter about 2 weeks ago.
Did you see the half Chelsea and half Man Utd photos last Sunday?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The worst half and half shirt I ever saw was at Stadium MK the first time we played there, saw a fan with a half Wimbledon half MK Dons shirt :nono:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Heavens to Betsy, you mean there are people in this world who don't view football and footballing rivalries as the be-all and end-all of life?! How dare someone view football as just a bit of fun and not something worth going to battle over in every aspect of their life. The nerve of him!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Heavens to Betsy, you mean there are people in this world who don't view football and footballing rivalries as the be-all and end-all of life?! How dare someone view football as just a bit of fun and not something worth going to battle over in every aspect of their life. The nerve of him!

Who's says you have to battle with anyone else? It's about dignity. That's not fun but a proper knob..

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Who's says you have to battle with anyone else? It's about dignity. That's not fun but a proper knob..

Oh give over. There's no dignity in an adult wearing a replica kit anywhere other than on a football pitch. That someone doesn't feel the need to align to one specific team isn't a lack of dignity, it's simply about viewing football as a game, a past time, an entertainment form, some thing that isn't life or death.

Some fans' anger at things like this and half-and-half scarves or people leaving early or not going to away games or spending time with friends/family instead of going to every single game or in any way not making their entire lives about their one team is really quite laughable, bordering on pathetic in some cases.

Some fans' anger at things like this and half-and-half scarves or people leaving early or not going to away games or spending time with friends/family instead of going to every single game or in any way not making their entire lives about their one team is really quite laughable, bordering on pathetic in some cases.

What the hell are you waffling on about? Nobody has mentioned on this thread the things YOU'RE getting your knickers in a twist about

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pretty soon it will only be rich chinese tourists who can afford to go to Premier league matches, that tweet just makes me shake my head in dismay.

It's a spoof account but hundreds of people fall for it every weekend because it's so near the knuckle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here