Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back him -

Doctor Beaker

Oct 30, 2014
- can we stop all this negative stuff, and give Hyypia a chance to mould the team?

So much support for the chaps on the field, can't we try to give the management a lift on Tuesday?

I'm made out of glue.

xx

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would do you deem as a 'chance'.

Doctor Beaker

Oct 30, 2014
There are eleven adults out there on match day.

Do they really need another guy to chivvy them along?

Jeepers they get paid enough to put in the effort for ninety minutes

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Unfortunately if we perform badly on Tuesday I suspect the booing may well start during the game and not just at the end.

Doctor Beaker

Oct 30, 2014
Unfortunately if we perform badly on Tuesday I suspect the booing may well start during the game and not just at the end.

That would be so negative.

You would be putting a "downer" on the team - why do that?

The manager will get the job done.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
At the risk of getting a few petty thumbs_down.gif I fear the boo boys will indeed be out in force ready and primed even before a ball is kicked on Tuesday. I honestly think the very minimum is the end of the season before judgement, and as I have said before I do not see anyone available who could do better with this squad and there's nowt we can really do to augment until January. If anyone is free now then that is for a reason. Same will be the case in January.
Time for a little patience and faith, I honestly believe that we won't go down but the instant success brigade will want much, much more than that.
Transition is always fun.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Apart from the odd boo at FT (which happens all over the world at all sports, despite what Poyet would have you believe) I've noticed nothing but support at games.

Are you saying that we also shouldn't be allowed to express negative opinions on an Internet forum?

Doctor Beaker

Oct 30, 2014
Apart from the odd boo at FT (which happens all over the world at all sports, despite what Poyet would have you believe) I've noticed nothing but support at games.

Are you saying that we also shouldn't be allowed to express negative opinions on an Internet forum?

No of course not, but negativity spreads.

A player on the field can hide behind the other ten with a pat on the back from his mates if he gets it wrong.

The management just stand alone and take it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That would be so negative.

You would be putting a "downer" on the team - why do that?

The manager will get the job done.

"The manager will get the job done". Much as I wanted / want Sami to succeed, I'm afraid I have to ask, where is your evidence for this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here