Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Page Attack!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Anyone else just had this.

Site went to red page warning of a page attack!

Never seen that before but a dummy I've come back for more!!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I had it earlier. I think its something to do with the ads.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I've been redirected to other webpages twice while visiting NSC today - on one occasion it said I needed the latest version of Google Chrome and started downloading an executable file when I closed the webpage.

I imagine this is related? Just be wary - I thought I had something on my machine that was causing the redirection, but may not be the case.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
This one:

View attachment 59865 cldloadz.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
had it this morning. Yesterday it also prompted me to upgrade java or I couldn't use the page. I didn't.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We had this a little while back - it seemed to be a rogue advert in the Adsense network that was causing it.

Those who are getting it can you confirm device (pc/mac/ipad/phone etc), browser being used and URL it takes you to.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We had this a little while back - it seemed to be a rogue advert in the Adsense network that was causing it.

Those who are getting it can you confirm device (pc/mac/ipad/phone etc), browser being used and URL it takes you to.
Had it yesterday, said i needed to download the latest java but the web page it took me to wouldn't download so i went to java online and upgraded to the latest version, then just now i was viewing a page on nsc when the red screen above appeared so i closed the window and reopened nsc in another window seems, ok now. This is on my laptop running windows xp, i have had no probs with my ipad as mrs golddene has commandeered that, don't know about my phone as i only use that whilst at work, i will find out tomorrow. Using firefox as my browser

Last edited:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I'm on a PC with Firefox. Sorry, can't confirm the page it took me to as I closed it pretty sharpish!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

PC / Win 7 / Chrome (latest Version 38.0.2125.104 m). Didn't click on any link, looked way too dodgy.

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
It has tried to get me to update Adobe Flash from dodgy download sites on a couple of occasions over the last couple of days, my anti-virus software picks it up though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here