Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was going on between Gardner (?) and Bournemouth players at the end?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Perhaps one of them broke his finger nail?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
May be to do with the tackle he made immediately after he himself had been fouled? Does that make sense?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He probably wanted to swap shirts, but as he'd be playing for Bournemouth all night they didn't see the point. :jester:

Did Calde then hug the B'Muff player who pushed Gardiner? :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
During the Bournemouth commiserations Gardner mentioned that he was "Considerably richer than yow" which didn't go down too well.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Did Calde then hug the B'Muff player who pushed Gardiner? :lolol:

Calde hugged Tommy Elphick who seemed to be the one Gardner was in conversation with. Looking at the video the pushes are by the Bournemouth number 18 Kermorgant though.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If it was with the penalty scorer probably related to the fact that the ref was conned for the penalty.

What a load of bollocks. I mean seriously. Even Dunk knew it was an absolute, stonewall penalty.

Wilson had every right to move his position to shield the ball. And Dunk clattered into him.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Clearly.

You are the ONLY person I have seen or heard expressing this somewhat ridiculous view.

Dunk did not pull out. It was a clear penalty.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I have said I can understand why the ref gave it but think there was some doubt. I would love to see it in super slow motion frame by frame but dont have the wherewithall.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Why bother? It's not going to change anything. The referee gave it as he saw at the time. The players didn't argue much. I admit to only seeing the incident on the box but it looked a fair enough decision.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here