Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I had a crazy dream that Brighton won massively against Wigan at the :amex::amex::amex:

True to form, I've forgotten who the scorers were. But we went 2-0 up early on, then Colunga scored a penalty on or around 20 mins in. We went on to completely trash them without conceding. Not really sure who was in charge either!

:bhasign::albion2::bhasign:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I had the same dream, Dolly Parton was in charge, their goalie was Blakey from On The Buses, and Dame Vera Lynn got a hatrick for us before turning into an IKEA hatstand

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What do you call a trashing? 5-6-7- or dare to dream 8 goals.

As a 2014 South coast club we should be looking at 8-0.

Pompey will not be left out either,however their 8-0 will come in the form of a defeat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
In my dream, well, nightmare really I was in a boat with Harty, Ernest, Dick Knight and Tony Bloom with Sami at the prow. We were in a creek full of shit with no paddle and Harty was shouting "get out of the boat" at Bloom.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
What do you call a trashing? 5-6-7- or dare to dream 8 goals.

As a 2014 South coast club we should be looking at 8-0.

Pompey will not be left out either,however their 8-0 will come in the form of a defeat.

Must've been 7 or 8 the way we were playing.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
i had a dream the weekend before the palace playoff game, where the same thing happened, we stuffed them 6-0 or something like that, it's not always a good omen...

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here