Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mullery as care- taker manager ?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

I wouldn't mind ago please and I would have deano as as no 2.
That would upset a few 😀

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes! What a superb idea. He would need a first class coach to look after the technical side of improving players (perhaps Peter Suddaby). But as far as motivating players, there'd be few as good as Mullery.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Agree with scooter1. Legend that he is, Mullers is part of our history and should remain there secure in his legendary status. Certainly a great ambassador for us. Will we need a caretaker manager when SH goes? I'm hoping the Guvnor will have already lined up his replacement.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Premature speculation that SH is going as it appears that the club are backing him by bringing in loan signings, whether they are the ones he wants is another question.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont think SH will go but IF he does I would sooner Mullery for a couple of weeks while they appoint Sherwood, Hughton or Clark rather than Jones be promoted to No 1 immediately.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ron Greenwood as youth team coach?

A proven goal scorer and we are sorted :thumbsup:

GreavsieMugshot.jpg

Attachments

• _39320966_greavesgetty.jpg
    _39320966_greavesgetty.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 401

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yes! What a superb idea. He would need a first class coach to look after the technical side of improving players (perhaps Peter Suddaby). But as far as motivating players, there'd be few as good as Mullery.

Where's the evidence that he still has the fire in his belly? 20 years ago possibly, 10 years ago unlikely, nowdays appears to be the epitomy of a genial after dinner speaker and host.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here