Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

someone tell me why ince does not start!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Please help explain to me valid reasons,what do holla gardner and JFC other than ince. Ince protects the back four, and has the potential to probe forward if allowed!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Because the dynamic duo who presumably pick the team think thac Gardner, Holla and JFC are better players than ince. I'm not sure anyone else does but then we're not dragging the team down!

None are better players than ince hey, ettn back from the game tonight all 3 were poor.
Gardener plays becoz he is ex premierleague status!!!
Holla because he is a selected new signng!
JFC becoz he is a england u21!!!
Joke. And yes hypia is cluless, god knows what the formation was tonight, nice to see that we used the flanks tonight.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Because he's a lunatic with a poor first touch and is dreadful at headers for his height, nor does he use his strength well enough at all. Positionally too indisciplined for DM as well.

Need any more reasons?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
JFC is the poster boy and must play what ever, seen the club shop? says it all really.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Ince should play the deep lying midfielder role as Holla is awful at doing the defensive duties of the role. Holla should be played alongside JFC with Ince as the holding midfielder and Gardner should be nowhere near the team IMO.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Because he's a lunatic with a poor first touch and is dreadful at headers for his height, nor does he use his strength well enough at all. Positionally too indisciplined for DM as well.

Need any more reasons?

But no more ineffective than those who played, and arguably more physical and a better athlete.

I've heard Sami doesn't think he passes well enough.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But no more ineffective than those who played, and arguably more physical and a better athlete.

I've heard Sami doesn't think he passes well enough.

He probably gives the ball away more than any of our other midfielders. I do think he has positive attributes but I don't think he's learnt how to harness them fully yet. One for the future.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He probably gives the ball away more than any of our other midfielders. I do think he has positive attributes but I don't think he's learnt how to harness them fully yet. One for the future.

But do you think the 3 currently playing are more worthy of a place?

I appreciate all opinions.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Plays a different role to JFC and Gardner and appears to be behind Holla in Sami's view for that role so really its between him and Holla for the DM.

Although it does seem to change prettyh much every week. Would anyone be surprised only Ince started on Tuesday?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I wouldnt be surprised to see Toko get a start the way things are going...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Last season we had two who looked like £5+players - Ulloa and Ince. At time he looked like YaYa Toure. If we are ever to contend for promotion then the manager surely has to get him in the 1st XI and be getting the best out of him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here