Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Honestly who's shoes would you rather be in, ours or BMouths

0 Not allowed!
    Our position isn't great but we have the fantastic stadium, fantastic training ground, fantastic support at the moment, we can weather the storm much better than Bournemouth can. This run of results will just make us stronger, we need to experience the bad times, wait until that first win comes, it will be the best feeling all season.

When the shit hits the fan at Bournemouth I don't think they have the background resources to absorb it in my opinion, and it's OK whilst they might have someone prepared to fund the current set up but like everyone other club they will hit their ceiling not unless they get to the premiership, but after that where is their future. Just my opinion, good luck to Bournemouth.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      The only thing I'd swap with Bournemouth is our managers.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bashlsdir View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Our position isn't great but we have the fantastic stadium, fantastic training ground, fantastic support at the moment, we can weather the storm much better than Bournemouth can. This run of results will just make us stronger, we need to experience the bad times, wait until that first win comes, it will be the best feeling all season.

When the shit hits the fan at Bournemouth I don't think they have the background resources to absorb it in my opinion, and it's OK whilst they might have someone prepared to fund the current set up but like everyone other club they will hit their ceiling not unless they get to the premiership, but after that where is their future. Just my opinion, good luck to Bournemouth.
      T
      Either you don't appreciate irony or, more likely, you are just............
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      T
      Either you don't appreciate irony or, more likely, you are just............
      I'm not fishing I know what I prefer when it comes sustainability and being able to weather these storms.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      I was thinking this and was going to post it during the game but it would have looked like sour grapes.
      Bournemouth have a good manager but only seems to be able to do it at Bournemouth, but has made some great signings and managed to sell good players for better ones something we have failed to do.
      They play good football and have goals written all over them and a rich chairman.
      But the whole club is Noddy from top to bottom.
      So Noddy that the game tonight was their derby. Every time they play us they try to kick lumps out and I think Elphick and Cook got a bit carried away this evening along with the rest of the team and because of that they put in a poor performance.
      The fans are league 1 at best, so is the ground. Stupid homophobic songs right from the start by what sounded like kids.
      We are in a bad place right now, the Amex is like a morgue the pies are too expensive and the beer is warm but give me BHA at the moment over what Bournemouth have at the moment any time.
      They remind me of Yeovil but the difference is that Bournemouth have hit a purple patch.

0 Not allowed!
      Ours. Easy.

7 Not allowed!

What is the point in comparing us with Bournemouth and having a swipe at them? Why don't you be gracious in defeat eh? The Cherries have had some real shit years like us and they deserve some good fortune. Good luck to them.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MacKenzie View Post
      The only thing I'd swap with Bournemouth is our managers.
      cudnt agree more

4 Not allowed!
      I'd rather be watching our team win at the moment.

Footballs entertainment, nothing more. And watching my team win is much more entertaining than looking at the amex and training ground.

So as it currently stands, I'd rather be in their shoes.

It's a bit like having an Aston Martin with a 1.6 Diesel engine in it. Lovely to look at, but boring as hell.

0 Not allowed!

Sound observations, your best post I've seen to date.