Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gardner-loan agreement!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
The terms of his loan must mean that he plays,why otherwise would he keep getting the nod! He and Teixiera lose the ball far too much! Teixiera can be tolerated because he is flair ,quality and potential matchwinner. You can only carry one player!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If we sign a centre back or striker, I guess he'll be the loan signing that will have to be left out of the squad.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Thing is holla jfc and Gardner are all the same players.
harsh. I think Holla and JFC offer far more. Gardner does nothing of note except shoot wildly from 25 yards. He plays like my 7 year old. I'd give ince a run and tell him to drive forward more. They seem to have coached that out of his game

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
harsh. I think Holla and JFC offer far more. Gardner does nothing of note except shoot wildly from 25 yards. He plays like my 7 year old. I'd give ince a run and tell him to drive forward more. They seem to have coached that out of his game
Agree would like to see ince just be let free.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
If we sign a centre back or striker, I guess he'll be the loan signing that will have to be left out of the squad.

So we would have Al Habsi, Bennett, Gardner, Teixeira, Bennet + striker? Agreed, would leave him out from that list. Mind you Al Habsi can't play vs Wigan and Bennett vs Norwich, so another couple of games for him.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Need to play JFC or Gardener not both together it leaves us too weak.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Burke has signed some absolute shit this season. Its quite frightening he has so much input into new players

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
All 3 were poor today and a big contribution to our form. We need to be dominating midfield and that'll never be the case with those 3. Worst central midfield in AmEx years by far!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Must have been brought in to trim the turf and paint the lines. And make sure the pitch is even by pricking it with his studs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here