Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our players who are good enough?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Forget the manager and have a look at our current squad....

For me, only Greer, Dunk, TShearer, Stephens (injured) and Crofts (injured) are good enough to compete at the top end of The Championship.

Supertramp looks class but very inconsistent and a bit of a luxury. Lua Lua a good sub impact player.

The rest need a free transfer to Crawley pronto!

Our midfield of JFC, Gardener and Holla is very poor. Even previous fringe players like Hammond and Orlandi look a total different class to this bunch!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

For me, only Greer, Dunk, TShearer, Stephens (injured) and Crofts (injured) are good enough to compete at the top end of The Championship.

Supertramp looks class but very inconsistent and a bit of a luxury. Lua Lua a good sub impact player.

Our midfield of JFC, Gardener and Holla is very poor. Even previous fringe players like Hammond and Orlandi look a total different class to this bunch!

March is good enough aswell 👍

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Also what's annoying is that we have ince and paddy sat on the bench while gardner and jfc start...Silly decisions.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I think this squad is a striker short of being a playoff squad. Just not using Sammie's tactics.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
How many decent chances have we created for Collunga and Baldock in recent weeks? Two today, two goals.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Greer scored a beauty and Dunk gave a penalty with a ball going away from danger. I blame the management.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
The formation is just to complicated , unless u have the two best attacking full Backs in the world just don't see it working. 2 decent wingers and 2 good strikers is the simplest way out of this league.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Have to pretty much agree

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing

Spot on! I've always said, to get in the prem, u need a prem team and even at out best (2 seasons ago) we were way short of a Prem squad. The expectations are too high at our club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here