Votes: 134 40.1%
  • Out

Votes: 200 59.9%

• Total voters

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Out. We last won in August, it is ****in November! I don't think you need a genius to work out that we need to change and QUICK.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He's gonna get more time, tonight showed that the players are still playing for him. Bournemouth are a bogey team for us and I feel we showed that we are probably in a false position on that showing.

I think maybe we do need to stick with him at least until the International break. Look forward to seeing if EB can have a positive impact.

Not too disillusioned tonight

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Out.

Said this weeks ago. Hyypia is a poor coach.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Out - First time out for a manager for some years now. The lack of a plan B and god awful tactics, not to mention absolutely no improvement on ANYTHING.

Change needed.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In for me for the timebeing. We worked incredibly hard, attacking Bournemouth in packs, and played some beautiful football. I hope we go with that same desire and effort on Tuesday, without handing Wigan 3 goals. Elliott will give us some real threat as well.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
He's gonna get more time, tonight showed that the players are still playing for him. Bournemouth are a bogey team for us and I feel we showed that we are probably in a false position on that showing.

I think maybe we do need to stick with him at least until the International break. Look forward to seeing if EB can have a positive impact.

So, do you think a manager that takes off both goal scorers when you are not winning is a clever tactician?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Out. A third of the season gone and relegation form isn't good enough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, do you think a manager that takes off both goal scorers when you are not winning is a clever tactician?

Is that what I said? I just think he will get more time because we did play some good football, scored two good goals and imo were a little unlucky. I have actually changed my mind based on that performance, mainly because the players were playing for him, I thought he'd lost them.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

I thought Bournemouth showed that they wanted the game and closed us down all night, we did look good in the first half, but as the second half wore on, again we looked clueless.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Out!
If he has to stay, get him a decent, experienced assistant.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
He will get to the international break now. Minimum of one win needed to save him until then, but from me it's out. Couldn't change it at BL and can't see him doing it here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here