Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our Supporters sounded amazing tonight credit to the club

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
To be fair I think our lot will have had a good day out today following that performance.

Yes, disappointing result, but much much better than we've come to expect of late. Best performance since the Cardiff game.

Best of all, two good goals, and both from strikers desperate for a confidence boost.

I've been very critical of our strikers in particular, but let's hope we can take something from this game.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Credit to the club? Will the club reimburse the fans, if so then full credit to the club but if not, then **** off :)

What a stupid comment. Fair enough if no effort and we had lost 8-0 but that was not the case. Those that went and i assume you did making that comment did so iff there own back and were given a performance that deserved something. Whether its enough for Sami to keep his job i don t know but the performance does not justify a full refund as suggested

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Felt sorry for the fans, made an excellent noise, backed the team all to see another loss.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I was there. O my gosh, we sang our hearts out. My first away game but jeez i will be attending more.
We got behind the players and gave our full support. Just a shame about the goals we conceded.
We really need that at the amex

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yeah well done lads. I heard the usual gay stuff

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yeah well done lads. I heard the usual gay stuff
I heard one of our fans having a conversation with a steward at half time about it and a policeman came up to them and told him "don't even go there"

Nice to see the message hasn't reached them don't here

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Great sound and effort from everyone involved acknowledged by the tv pundits as well.

:clap2:

They did exceptionally well to make themselves heard over the din of the NSC boo-boys

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I was there. O my gosh, we sang our hearts out. My first away game but jeez i will be attending more.
We got behind the players and gave our full support. Just a shame about the goals we conceded.
We really need that at the amex

Good to hear you are up for more away games- 4000 or 400, you will find that irrespective of numbers Albion fans are very vocal away from home

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Tony blooms blue and white army went on for about 15 mins. Felt like we sucked the ball in. Every fan in the away end was involved i hope theres a few videos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here