Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
holla-l229-2054125_478x359.jpg

Danny Holla
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 1st November 2014
by Mollie Bennett
The intensity of the game here is a lot of harder than Holland and that’s the big difference."
Danny Holla

Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Danny Holla is hoping to get back to his best and repeat the form he had in the first few games of the season.
The midfielder was thrown in at the deep end at the start of the campaign after signing from ADO Den Haag in August, and believes his first five games were the best performances he’s had in an Albion shirt.
Now he wants to get back to that level, and speaking ahead of the visit to Bournemouth today he told seagulls.co.uk, “The first four or five games I played well but it was difficult because I come in straight away and had no pre-season.
“I played a lot of games which was good for me but the past few weeks I have been tired and not used to playing so many games.
“I’m not happy with how I have played in the last few games, but I have felt better over the last week and hope I can get my confidence again and play like I did at the start.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Holla went onto explain he has been surprised by the physical demands of the English game having played in the Eredivise in Holland for the past eight years.
“The intensity of the game here is a lot of harder than Holland and that’s the big difference. I’m a player that likes to have the ball and keep the balance in the team but after a few games, I started to get man-marked and followed everywhere.
“It was difficult for me at the start because I didn’t know where to find space, but now I am getting used to it and getting better.
“When we play at home a lot of teams drop deep and wait for us to make a mistake, however when we go away the opposition attacks so we have more space up front.
“Bournemouth are near the top of the league, have a good team and are playing at home so it will be a difficult game – but I hope we can get some confidence, play well and work as team to get a win.” [h=3]ALBION V WIGAN
[/h] TUESDAY 4TH November, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V blackburn
[/h] saturday 8th november, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v fulham
[/h] SATURDAY 29TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here