Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't Blame Sami, It's All My Fault

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A quick glance at the fixture list would suggest that our last win in the Championship came against Bolton...which was also the last Albion game I attended. I can therefore only conclude that our disappointing run of form since is entirely down to my non-attendance.

Sorry all. :down:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
surprising-sources-of-capital-2.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A quick glance at the fixture list would suggest that our last win in the Championship came against Bolton...which was also the last Albion game I attended. I can therefore only conclude that our disappointing run of form since is entirely down to my non-attendance.

Bad fan....

Oh hang on good fan....

Oh I don't know.....

distinctly average fan.......

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

it's me as well the Bolton game was the last league game I attended my excuse was an operation and should have made my return for the Wigan game however I have just been diagnosed with DVT but my Ticket is being used!I have watched the team through ups and downs since 1964. Keep the faith

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Are you by any chance one of our full backs?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing

Do u want my Mrs season ticket and her one for today? 😃 ha ha

Seagull97

Jan 13, 2014
It's my fault only game I didn't go to was Bolton (festival) so I haven't seen a bloody win yet

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
it's me as well the Bolton game was the last league game I attended my excuse was an operation and should have made my return for the Wigan game however I have just been diagnosed with DVT but my Ticket is being used!I have watched the team through ups and downs since 1964. Keep the faith

Get well soon Rod.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It's our fault in the sleepy dorms of the East Stand Upper. Albert's snoring has been too loud and distracting, and statistics suggest it seems to always occur every time our forwards have a clear shot on goal. I can count at least 3 occasions this year...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I wasn't there today, but I am going to the Wigan game. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports