Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween.

Brimmermusic

Aug 9, 2011
Eastbourne
Here is how I spent some of mine.
ae11c609fea90fc06716efc7b410f3a3.jpg

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Just had an email from my sister inl law in Canada. She had over 350 kids at her door and she loved it. I would not like this at all.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
One 'expected' knock last night, a few bottles of wine as a warm up for later today and the thought of 364 days before hearing Monster Mash again. Good times.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
We put up pumpkins to show that we're 'Halloween friendly' and we had 32 knocks (we counted) with about 80 kids (guesstimate). I don't know why we still do it as our two are now 27 and 21! Wife just has to see pumpkin and she goes onto autopilot.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think we broke even.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We had two knocks, which unfortunately means that there is a lot of chocolate left to be eaten.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It was banned in our house. My 6yo son wasn't best pleased, but then his behaviour at school has been atrocious - hence the ban.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
It's not over. I fear whatever the result the dark spirits of doom will be abound on NSC after the final whistle blows tonight. I hope to ward them off by not coming on NSC and enjoying an extra pint at the pub instead.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Spent the day at Alton Towers with Miss Pandapops and the in-laws. Was a brilliant day out despite the crowds. Wussed out of the big rides as always, but had fun on the other rides there. Great day out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here