Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott, Elliott Bennett runs down the wing for me....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Da, da, da, da, da

Da, da, da, da, da

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hyypia doesn't play wingers.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The thing that worries me is he is just comeback from a long time out so is clearly not match fit and we have him for a total of 3 league games which will make it hard for us to see him at his best. Looks like a impact sub which will be a shame

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The thing that worries me is he is just comeback from a long time out so is clearly not match fit and we have him for a total of 3 league games which will make it hard for us to see him at his best. Looks like a impact sub which will be a shame

The same as Glen Murray and most would have loved him to sign for us on loan.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I hope he learns to cross hard and low across the six yard box, since aerial balls will be snapped up by 6'6" defenders against our 4'8" forwards.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Chuffed to see him back, but can only imagine this is with a view to longer term deal otherwise it strikes me as a bit pointless.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Way too many people thinking Bennett will play wide, I believe he will play in front of JFC and Holla

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Pace and ability to go wide should really help (in theory). Pace for breakaways and to prevent their left back venturing too far forward or exploit the gap. Optimistic. Redmond seems the first choice for Norwich in the same position.

Alas, knee injuries can be worse than hamstrings.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I tend to agree...Sami obviously has no interest in wingers, or lua lua would be playing out wide. And there is no point getting in. A winger to cross to midgets.

I have no idea why we have got Bennett in really. It makes no sense at all.

Very odd.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 121

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Answer: Low crosses to the vertically challenged forwards easy! Outcome Brighton 6 Wigan 0 :hilton:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Way too many people thinking Bennett will play wide, I believe he will play in front of JFC and Holla

I cannot believe that SH will consider any position for him other than that played poorly by Calderon, Bennett is a natural for that position. More likely to put the ball either to Baldock/CMS feet in the 6yd box or in the net himself. Calderon has been good for us and is an ideal sub but not quick enough to get back to defend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here