Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two good dramas, The Fall and The Missing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm watching The Missing.

I caught up with Episode 3 last night believing it to be the last episode in a 3 part series so I was left a little bit taken aback at the end. I've just read it's an 8-parter, which has thrilled me no end. Roll on next week...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Ah, cheers for the heads-up. Just about to start season 3 of American Horror Story and my gf and I were wondering what we could watch after that.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

I caught up with Episode 3 last night believing it to be the last episode in a 3 part series so I was left a little bit taken aback at the end. I've just read it's an 8-parter, which has thrilled me no end. Roll on next week...
The Missing is excellent. Love the time travelling format and the mix of intriguing characters.

I'm getting too soft in my old age, although the missing looks great and I love JN, as a father of a five year old I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it.

It's finished now but I really enjoyed Glue, it was only on E4 which was a shame.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'm getting too soft in my old age, although the missing looks great and I love JN, as a father of a five year old I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it.
As the father of a 7 year old boy some of the scenes are chilling to the bone... losing him in the crowded café bar was bad enough but this week's video of his apparent abduction was awful.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I found The Missing slow and boring. 8 episodes should have been compressed to 2 or 3. I have given up watching it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I saw the first episode of The Missing and I couldn't help thinking that when James Nesbitt says " I've found Something " surely he is referring to either his new thatch or the secret of time travel or a combination of the two ? I was amazed when in flashback " Six years Earlier " showed Nesbitt again with a luxuriant thatch, yet. in my recollection of him six years ago he was well on the way to having a slap head. Now this rug seems to creep ever forward but is never mentioned.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've got a 4 year old and it is chilling, for sure. I watched it late last night, going to bed straight after at about 1am and it was playing on my mind a bit.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I found The Missing slow and boring. 8 episodes should have been compressed to 2 or 3. I have given up watching it.

I only watched the first epsiode, but found it quite slow too. Have recorded the next episodes but can't decide whether to watch them or just watch the last one to find out what happened...

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Way behind everybody (as usual) but just started watching Utopia on 4OD - I'm loving it.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I think The Missing is the best UK show for ages and Im glad its over 8 episodes, its great to see some quality television for a change rather than the 90% dross across all the channels like Im a Celebrity etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm loving The Missing. A slow burner but a stellar cast.

Oh and my cousin appears in the credits. :thumbsup:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The Fall last night was excellent as well. I really love these gritty dramas.

The through the window scene in The Missing was chilling this week...its the hand over the mouth that did it for me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here