Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sack Lennon

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Thing is right. i reckon if Bolton had sacked Lennon when Bolton went down after 7 minutes they could have saved the game if they'd appointed Moyes/Pullis/McDermott/Fergie before half time. or they could have appointed say Marino whose job at Chelsea must be under threat after giving that late goal away to Man U. Anyway I expect Birmingham will win at Wolves which will put Brighton in the bottom three. Then Brighton will lose 10 nil to Bournemouth, I'll have a big bust up with my girlfriend [well, my sister] and it will all be down to Hypia, I mean Barber, sorry, Burke, no Bloom. Whatever!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Thing is right. i reckon if Bolton had sacked Lennon when Bolton went down after 7 minutes they could have saved the game if they'd appointed Moyes/Pullis/McDermott/Fergie before half time. or they could have appointed say Marino whose job at Chelsea must be under threat after giving that late goal away to Man U. Anyway I expect Birmingham will win at Wolves which will put Brighton in the bottom three. Then Brighton will lose 10 nil to Bournemouth, I'll have a big bust up with my girlfriend [well, my sister] and it will all be down to Hypia, I mean Barber, sorry, Burke, no Bloom. Whatever!

Well done! Summed up the clamouring drivel i've seen in hundreds of posts over the last few months.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

drugs are legal round your house arent they? :thumbsup:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing

took the words right out of my mouth....................

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Couldn't have said it better myself.

:shrug:

I kind of get it - but I don't think there is a good way of saying football fans are stupid

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I agree with the 'Whatever' part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here