Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Trick'

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Anyone adopt this strategy & lived to tell the tale the way things have kicked off might to to resort to it...what's the worst that has happened to anyone??

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
First bunch of feral hoodlums nearly emptied me out despite clear instruction to "just take one".

The youth of today, eh?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's just an excuse for most kids to act like rascals, I know I sound grumpy but I was in the shower earlier on (hardly appropriate to open the door to some kids with a towel round me :lolol: ) and they were literally bashing the door down putting hands through letterbox ect.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Years ago when I lived in Brighton I said to some young lads that knocked my door, "what's the trick " one lad said " you have to smell what's in this jar" I thought ok I'll give it a go, the lad opened the lid on what looked like a large pickled onion jar and stuck the jar under my nose.
I don't think I had smelt anything worse and asked him what was in the jar, he had emptied his mums kitchen cupboard and mixed up all sorts of stuff, it was better than getting a face full of spray string or eggs chucked at the house.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here