Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Poyet

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Live, Monday night, horrible fixture
Is the quitter going to try this time or just get stuffed again and get the boot or are the milk tray muppets going to sing their way into the relegation zone?
Hope they both lose

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Milk tray muppets ???
Here's hoping your bunch of fudge cakes with a soft centre get turned over by that tinpot club along the coast.
In saying that, sami's cunning ploy of playing a few keepers may nick you a point.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ploppage, this thread has just p1ssed me off in as much that coming up is one of the only two games I want Man Ure to win every season, that against the Caravan Club.

Carshaltonloyal

Jan 18, 2011
Milk tray muppets ???
Here's hoping your bunch of fudge cakes with a soft centre get turned over by that tinpot club along the coast.
In saying that, sami's cunning ploy of playing a few keepers may nick you a point.

Bottom 3 tonight , bolton are actually trying to win games, after you know who got the push!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Poyet every time, surely?

Unfortunately I really don't hold out much hope of Sunderland getting anything at Selhurst Park but fingers crossed and all that.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Live, Monday night, horrible fixture
Is the quitter going to try this time or just get stuffed again and get the boot or are the milk tray muppets going to sing their way into the relegation zone?
Hope they both lose

He tried, next season looking better all the time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here