Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positivityember - Negativity free month?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
We've had booze free October, so how about negativity free November?

People might believe the negativity on the board is having a downer on the club and team, so how about us all getting with the positivity, and see if it helps produce better results :)

Must be goer, as it helped Oddball :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry to put a dampener on your enthusiasm, but I fear you will find that the negativity on here is a direct result of the sh1te season we're having at the moment, and not the other way round.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Sorry to put a dampener on your enthusiasm, but I fear you will find that the negativity on here is a direct result of the sh1te season we're having at the moment, and not the other way round.

Yes, but the negativity is exactly that, it's pointless, gets us nowhere and makes at least it's poster glum. Might as well make the most of it, win or lose I still enjoy following the club. Looking around at the World at the moment what do WE have to be glum about? I'm all for being positive. Despite us frequently taking the Pizz out of each other we do have one great thing in common..... :albion2:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

People might believe the negativity on the board is having a downer on the club and team, so how about us all getting with the positivity, and see if it helps produce better results :)

What a stupid retrograde thing to suggest...

This is me

Sep 15, 2013

Oh yes - let's all stomp around like ostriches, forget that our finnished up manager can't win a game of footie, our forwards haven't a clue where the goal is & the team will be bottom three next week & let's pretend we are top of the league & everything is rosy.

No - It's time for booing at The Amex, placards requesting Hypia is sacked - IF we can't get 3 points in the next two matches

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pointless trying to hide from the fact we are having an appalling season under a manager who appears totally inadequate to manage our team.

It's truly painful watching a team that finished top 6 twice free falling at a horrific pace towards the bottom 3. I'm not convinced in the slightest that Hyypia can turn it around despite having a reasonable squad to work with.

The negativity is justified and the anger towards Sami also. Our run of win less games is not good enough.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Spot on, a summer of discontent followed by a season of discontent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm in.

It would be nice to lose the usual posters, who only come out when it's moan o'clock.

Anyone would think we were losing 8-0 every week.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wrong month for it.

November even starts with negativity.

How Yes-ember in December?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Well it can be positive up until 7:15 on Saturday evening and then depending on the result who knows ... I think we will get a draw anyway

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here